Confidentiality and Cookies policy
1. Legal information
Date of entry into force: 01.11.2018
We respect your privacy
Cliquez sur l’un des liens ci-dessous pour atteindre la section concernée :
– The information we collect
o The information you provide us
• How we use information
• Legal basis of our use of information
o The information we collect by automated means
• The technologies we use
• Internal cookies essential to the functioning of the site
• Third-party cookies to improve website interactivity
– Targeted advertising
– The information we share
– Your rights and your choices
– Data transfers
– Data retention
– How we protect personal data
– How to contact us
The information we collect
The information you provide us
You may provide us with personal data in a number of ways, such as when you make a purchase on our website or in our stores, or through our social media pages. The types of personal data that you provide to us may include the following:
• Contact information (such as name, mailing address, email address, and cell phone number or other)
• Age or date of birth
• Username and password, username / login
• Payment information (such as your credit card number, expiration date, and card security code)
• Delivery and billing information (such as delivery address and billing address)
• Purchase History
• Product Preferences
• Your skin type / the condition of your skin
• Your hair type
• Contact information of friends, family members or other people you would like us to send a message to (please ensure that you only provide contact details of individuals with whom you have a personal or family connection and who have accepted to receive messages from you or from us)
• Information or content you provide to us (such as photographs, videos, reviews, articles, questions, survey responses and comments)
• Information you provide to us via social networks when you visit our pages on social networks or when you use one of our mobile applications (such as your name, your profile picture, what you like (your “likes” ), your location, your friends list and other information described on the registration page for the app or on the social network, or your location-based data when you use one of our mobile applications)
How we use information
We will use the information you provide us to:
• To send you a letter written by Mr. Yvon Mouchel in person if you accept it,
• Invitations to exclusive events if you accept it,
• Specific information about the brand: launching a new creation, opening a new shop …
• Provide the products or services that you or your company have requested and operate features of our site
• Process your credit card transactions and / or your gift cards
• Create and manage your online account, including access to your online and in-store shopping history
• Create a profile about you based on the information you have provided to adapt our communications to your interests,
• Help you choose products and resupply
• Chat with you or answer your questions
• Publish your product reviews
• Communicate with you about special events, contests, sweepstakes, loyalty programs, surveys and other offers, and manage your participation in them
• Exploit our pages on social networks or our mobile applications and communicate with you about it
• Exercise, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services, improving our services, managing our communications, analyzing our products, conducting data analysis, and performing accounting, auditing, and auditing tasks. other internal tasks)
• Respect the applicable legal requirements, the professional rules of the profession and our policies
• We may also use the information in other ways, in which case we will specifically notify you when collecting this information. The information collected is necessary for the purposes set out above. Without this information, you may not be able to enjoy some of our products or services
Legal basis of our use of information
We will use the information you provide us for the purposes set out above if:
• it is necessary to execute a contract to which you are a party (for example to process your payment and deliver the products you have ordered); or
• we have your consent; or if
• we have a legitimate interest in doing so (including a legitimate interest in conducting communications, research activities, data analysis and internal administration, processing and enforcement of legal claims, and the exercise of our business in compliance with all applicable laws, the applicable professional rules of the profession and our policies).
The information we collect by automated means
When you visit this site, watch it, visit our pages on social media, we also collect certain information about your use or your device by automated means or by means of technologies such as cookies, Web server logs and web beacons. As discussed in more detail below, we may also collect information about your use and browsing habits using different web technologies.
The technologies we use
Cookies are small text files that websites send to your computer or other device connected to the Internet to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or preferences in your browser. The types of cookies on this site are as follows:
Internal cookies essential to the functioning of the site
We use internal cookies to help the site to work in the best possible way. You can choose to refuse to receive these cookies and disable them by adjusting your browser settings. Please note that without these cookies, your user experience may be affected. In conjunction with information obtained through cookies, our web servers may maintain a history of details such as your type of operating system, browser type, domain, and other system settings, as well as the language used by your system and the country and time zone in which your device is located. Web server logs can also record information such as the URL of the web page that links you to our site and the IP address of the device you are using to connect to the Internet. To control which web servers collect this information, we may place markers on our web pages called “web beacons”. These are computer instructions that link web pages to particular web servers and their cookies.
Third-Party Cookies to Enhance Website Interactivity
This site may also include certain third-party services, including social share buttons on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram, lists of tweets (Twitter) and videos published on the site (Youtube). These features use third-party cookies that are placed directly on your device by these services. The first time you visit our site, a cookie banner will inform you of the use of these cookies. They will only be used if you accept them or if you continue to use this site. You can change your cookie settings at any time to accept or decline these cookies by clicking on the cookie control tool below.
We may also use third-party platforms, including social media platforms such as Google, Facebook, and Pinterest, to display ads that focus on your interests. We may convert your email address, phone number, or other information into a single value that may be correlated by those third parties with a user of their platform or other data that they may have received from you. go. This correlation allows ads that focus on your interests to appear on these platforms. To opt out of these ads, you must change your preferences by clicking on the cookie control tool below and then deselecting the “targeting” setting. These platforms may have their own privacy policies, which we strongly suggest you read.
The information we share
Other third parties with your consent.
If you choose, you can provide your mobile phone number to receive SMS alerts containing information about products and events, personalized advice (“SMS”). We do not charge you when you receive SMS from us, however your mobile network operator may charge you for sending and / or receiving SMS and for connection time, as well as any other billed charges at the normal rates applicable by your mobile network operator. If you choose to receive them and then decide that you no longer want to receive these SMSs, see the “Your Rights and Choices” section below. SMS is delivered via third party mobile network operators and therefore we can not control certain factors related to the sending of messages or guarantee the availability or performance of this service, including assuming any liability for delays in transmission or malfunction in messages. For help with SMS, you can call +33 (0) 2 99 46 56 41 or send an email to email@example.com We may also get the date, time and content of your messages during your use of SMS.
Your rights and your choices
You have certain rights and choices regarding the personal data we receive from you. To update your preferences, to ask us to remove your details from our mailing lists or to send an inquiry, please contact us as indicated below.
Disabling the sending of emails
You may tell us at any time not to send you communications by e-mail by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the e-mails you receive from us or by contacting us as indicated below. You can also disable the sending of emails from us by clicking here or by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Refusal to send postal mail
You can ask us to stop sending you news by post by following the instructions that may be included. You can also ask that we abstain from sending you postal mail by contacting us as indicated below.
Withdrawal of consent
You may also withdraw any consent you have given us at any time for the future to be effective by contacting us as described below. This will not affect the legality of our use of your information based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
Consultation, updating or deletion of personal data or restriction or objection to their use
Subject to applicable law, you have the right to receive, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, the personal data you have provided to us about you, with your consent or on the basis of a contract to which you are a party. You also have the right to have this information transmitted to another data controller, where technically feasible. You can exercise this right by contacting us as indicated below. You can also file a complaint with a data protection authority.
We keep the information you provide for the duration of our relationship, extended for a reasonable period of time in order to be able to regularly initiate deletion subroutines or to take into account the applicable limitation period or if this is required by applicable mandatory legislation. If you wish to receive marketing communications, we will retain the information necessary to send you such communications after the end of our business relationship or after the collection of such information, if you are a potential customer.
How we protect personal data
We maintain appropriate technical and organizational security to ensure an appropriate level of protection for your personal data, including to protect your personal data against destruction, loss, modification, access, disclosure or accidental, illegal or unauthorized use. However, no security system is perfect and we can not promise that information about you will remain secure under any circumstances, including the security of your data as it is transmitted to us or the security of the data. present on your mobile device.
How to contact us ?
Parfums Divine, 33 rue de la Paix, 35 800 Dinard – France, or an e-mail to email@example.com with a copy of a proof of identity, or contact us directly by phone at +33 (0) 2 99 46 56 41